Hohm Tech School 2A Charger
Hohm Tech has done it again…making tech simple, reliable, and top-tier performance in an all-in-one charger. Hohm Tech introduces the Hohm Tech School 2A Charger, with a full autonomous input/output power regulation. In English, this means it’ll back power off if the USB adapter is either suffering from volt loss or showing characteristics of instability. In short: It’s full AUTOMATIC. No more guessing. Now more stressing USB adapters or ports. It easily fits 21700’s with its 71mm slots, and 26650’s with its generous width. Another key feature for the techies: It has battery length detection so it reduces charge speed on batteries shorter than 62mm. Again, in English, this means it protects even the small lithium cells from charging faster than they are meant to be.
- Fits up to 71mm long cells (21700 with ease) – actually fits up to 73mm. Hohm is being conservative
- Safety features:
- Li-ion detection
- Reverse polarity
- 2A total output (2 x 1A > 62mm batteries) (2 x 0.5A for < 62mm batteries)
- 0V Activation (wake any Li-ion battery less than or equal to 0.5V
- LED indicators with warning notice
- Each slot is independent
- USB power operated (>1A)
- CE, FCC, ROHS certifications
- PCB/PCM battery compatible: YES
- 1 year warranty handled in U.S. & Canada
There are no reviews yet.