Hohm Tech Hohm School 4A Charger
The Hohm Tech Hohm School 4A Charger is based on the Hohm School platform, but now with 2x BLD (Battery Length Detection) Systems + updated IPR (Input Power Regulation) program. There is no need for a screen…it does everything including automated amp output automation.
- The BLD system is built directly into the charger with enables it to automatically stop up/down the amperage charge rate dependent on cell length
- Input Power Regulator integrated directly into the unit, no more stressing USB power adapters or ports
- 2V activation enabled at 0.2A (It will charge batteries you thought were dead forever)
- Solid and pulsing LED indicators for fast/easy reading
- PCB/PCM equipped li-ion batteries
- Non ABS fire-retardant compoud
- Multi-groove positive contact for optimal energy flow
- Microprocesseor controlled. Easily handle 4A combined charge rate with its USB-C connectivity
- Has all the standard protection features one would expect: Reverse polarity; wrong battery type; over charge; short circuit
- Literally plug into any 5V USB port
There are no reviews yet.